Last week I tried to focus on the positive. (Still working on that!) Ms. Kerri at Ms. Kerri and Her Krazy Kindergarten is hosting a linky party for us to share our positives for the day! Today at our faculty meeting we talked budget for the year and that we will have more cuts next year. We're talkin' RIF's. I realize that is a long way off, but that's what I thought about on my drive home. So talk about needing to put that out of my mind and focus on the positive! I'm in!
MY AT SCHOOL POSITIVES:
1. My math groups continue to go amazingly well.
2. My low group really seemed to get what addends were today.
3. I did Zumba with two of my teammates and it was a blast!
AT HOME POSITIVES:
1. One of my dear friends is coming into Austin for her bachelorette par-tay!
2. My husband is coming home late from a business trip so I didn't have to make dinner. I get to have Cocoa Puffs! MY FAVE!
Pleases join in this linky party and have a great Thursday and Friday!