Good Grief

It's been like a whole week since I've blogged and now that things have settled down I was ready to blog and create and catch up on all my blog stalking. But then... My Safari browser kept shutting down. After running a disk repair now Firefox won't open! Waaaaaaaa! I guess I will have to take my computer in to get fixed. Gulp. I heart my computer. And trying to type on the iPad is all fine, but it's not the same. Think happy thoughts that my computer will be working perfectly soon!

6 comments:

  1. It stinks when technology doesn't work. Good luck that it isn't too pricey!
    2B Honey Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness....I am crossing my fingers that your computer isn't too sick!!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. My computer is having issues too. It took me two days to try and post to the 11 in '11 linky party! Hope it's nothing too bad :) BTW...I am your newest follower! Love your blog!
    Kristy
    www.cozartsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few months back, I ran into a challenging situation when I began working on my thesis. Unfortunately, this obstacle hindered my progress, making it difficult for me to complete my thesis. Consequently, I decided to buy masters thesis online to ensure its timely completion.

    ReplyDelete