I heart school goodies!

Hey y'all! If you read my post yesterday I wanted to give you a quick update. My kids LOVED the story and we all agreed that the illustrations were absolutely beautiful! One of my loyal followers, Christy, posted a link to this great echolocation video that your kids will love! Warning: you'll be singing it all day long! Thank you Christy!


So the title of this post is "I heart school goodies!" and it's true. I could spend all day buying cute things for my classroom. Big problem: the teacher store is SO FAR AWAY from me that it truly has to be something I cannot live without for me to want to go there! Well, MPM School Supplies asked me to do a little shopping and let post about my experience. Y'all they have EVERYTHING you can think of. I bought dice in dice! I have wanted some for ages, but the price at my teacher store is CUH-razy!
Their site is easy to use, shipping was super quick, prices were very teacher-wallet friendly too. They had so many items my local teacher store doesn't have for bulletin boards. I found the cutest Thanksgiving bulletin board set and couldn't help myself! I bought one set for me and one for a friend. Our bulletin boards will be so cute! 

Give their site a try if you're looking for more goodies for your classroom!
Click HERE to shop! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!

    We're so excited that you were able to find some fun supplies for your classroom and that your shopping experience with MPM School Supplies was a positive one!

    I heart school goodies - and super cute teacher blogs like yours! - and am always checking Pinterest and the teacher blogosphere to see what everybody is using in their classrooms. I am LOVING your navy and pink nautical/chevron theme, by the way :)

    Thanks again for checking us out and for taking the time to share your thoughts! We hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove those dice and I'm jazzed to see where I can order more.

    I played that YouTube clip of the echolocation song last week for my kiddos....maybe about a bazillion time. It was totally stuck in my head...all. day. long.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete