I've Been Boo-ed

BOO!

I've been BOO-ed by Valerie at All Students Can Shine
To see the rules and all the links to other blogs that have been BOOed go here. Each blogger that's been boo-ed posts about some of their favorite Halloween products or books. It's fabulous! I just spent $ at TPT and then I bought three books at Amazon!

Three products or books that I love:
My October Vocabulary Board! It's a great addition to my writing center!

My 8 Legged Math Stations. I'm so proud of how much progress my kids have made using these stations. (My obsession with Melonheadz clip art is getting out of hand by the way!)

My Bloggy Bestie, Rebecca at Teaching First has this adorable unit that I'm loving. Big hit in my class!


And I LOVE the book The Biggest Pumpkin Ever

I remember this book from my childhood! Makes me smile!

Now to BOO some other great blogs!



A Pirate's Life For Us
First Grade Schoolhouse

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for boo-ing me! I finally had some time to join in on the fun! Better late than never!

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete