Thanksgiving Friends Math Stations

Hello friends! I just posted my Thanksgiving Friends Math Stations on TPT! I really should be finishing my lesson plans, but watching the World Series and blogging is so much more fun! This packet included 9 different stations

Included:
*Odd and even sorting game
*Spin and graph activity
*Roll and color picture
*Roll and cover activity
*Numbers and ten frames memory games for numbers 1-10 and 11-20
*Counting, one-to-one, and number recognition activity
*Least to greatest activity
*Greatest to least activity


I can't wait to show my kids new math stations. I've already promised them that they will get new stations and new math partners on Thursday!

And, as always, I like to give a few away to loyal followers! I'll send a copy to the first five people to leave a comment with their email address!

18 comments:

  1. This looks great! So ready to do some thanksgiving stuff with the kiddos...oh and thanksgiving break :)

    Emily
    eheynach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!

    tacook@ucschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome!
    Dana
    Dml8609@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome!

    Crystal

    crystal.houpe@southwestchools.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really want this!

    Conchy

    Conchy.Marcano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome!

    Crystal

    crystal.houpe@southwestchools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn! I just missed it. Definitely putting it on my wishlist though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shoot I am always tooo slow. Welp I guess I'll have to head to TpT!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darn. Looks cute. I'll head Oreo TPT... Jmolloy@whschool.org

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I am new to your blog and I love your Thanksgiving ideas!
    cjgeorge5@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a cute idea. I don't have anything with a Thanksgiving theme so this is going to be wonderful!
    ~Jane
    rsiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks fantabulous
    ms.deorah.skinner@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really have that great stuffs on your website that are very helpful to the learning development of our students...I like your Odd and Even Math Book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it. Hope you have great sales! I'm always getting these so much later than others. Oh well.
    ~Jane
    rsmiramo@smsd.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. How much are you selling the Math set for?
    Teach students with special needs and could use some of these activities!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete