Antonyms

This week we'll be working on antonyms. We created our anchor chart last week so we could jump right in and get to the fun stuff. I wanted to create some task cards for my early finishers and if it goes well I hope to eventually have students using task cards weekly! I just posted it to TPT


Of course, I will also be reading Dr. Seuss's The Foot Book and creating the poster that I saw on Ms. M's Blog last year!

I'll give a copy to the first five people to comment! Be sure to include your email address!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute!!

    Emily
    eah719@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!
    Kathie
    kbellisario12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    Kathie
    kbellisario12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!
    Kirsty
    littlelearners101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea-love your work!
    Mary M. mmteach774@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this
    aanderson2@rock.k12.nc.us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and your ideas!! cbwirfs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!

    debrahoyle96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so sweet for the shout out. Love the packet, I will put it on my To Be Purchased list on TPT. LOL

    M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete