Thursday, November 8, 2012

Instagram

I am in love with Instagram! I know, I know, it's been around for ages. I just didn't "get" it. Now I do! I started an Instagram for my blog! Now I can post pictures of things that don't necessarily warrant a full blog post. And I'm obsessed! If I stand on one leg, and face the East, and lean WAY over by my window I can get signal on my break. Then, as though stalking blogs wasn't enough, I now pour over Instagram!



I'm listed under Rowdyinfirstgrade 

If you're on Instagram I would love to follow you! Just leave me your Instagram name!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer I love it too...
    1970vicky is my username.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I but the bullet. I've got a personal Instagram bit just made one for my blog. I'm MsK1ELL.

    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...