Instagram

I am in love with Instagram! I know, I know, it's been around for ages. I just didn't "get" it. Now I do! I started an Instagram for my blog! Now I can post pictures of things that don't necessarily warrant a full blog post. And I'm obsessed! If I stand on one leg, and face the East, and lean WAY over by my window I can get signal on my break. Then, as though stalking blogs wasn't enough, I now pour over Instagram!



I'm listed under Rowdyinfirstgrade 

If you're on Instagram I would love to follow you! Just leave me your Instagram name!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer I love it too...
    1970vicky is my username.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I but the bullet. I've got a personal Instagram bit just made one for my blog. I'm MsK1ELL.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. We provide services best web design company to help you improve and grow your business. For many years, we've offered a full range of responsive website design services to our clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your blog inspires people because I just found your blog for the first time and I find it very inspiring please keep up your good work on your site And I'm saving your site to my computer so more to get more content please visit this site to get mba homework help if you are a student of a university because they provide assignment help for students at very cheap prices right now I used this site and I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete