November nerves

PDAS evaluations begin this week and we don't get a window of when our admin will appear. Thank you Lord that it didn't happen today because my kids were WILD! Was it the time change? Anyway, I'm hoping to just get it over with!

In the meantime I introduced my new Thanksgiving math centers to my kids this morning and they were so excited to use them! I also added my November vocabulary boards to their writing center. They love these and my struggling readers and writers feel very successful at the writing station with a vocabulary board by their sid. I just posted it last night to TPT!



Tomorrow we're all about the election and antonyms again.  November sure is flying by!

I wanted to mention that Erica Bohrer is hosting a fundraiser for Sandy victims. All proceeds from her Hurricane unit will go to relief efforts in her home town. I bought my copy!

Have a good night and send some good joo-joo my way in case I get evaluated tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I'm curious about your centers! How do you introduce them , do you schedule them to go to certain centers, are they free to choose, how do you monitor/check, are they required to visit each center...etc...
    Can you help? Im dying for a new idea
    Katiedsmith2@gmail.com
    Firstisafairytale.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about your centers! How do you introduce them , do you schedule them to go to certain centers, are they free to choose, how do you monitor/check, are they required to visit each center...etc...
    Can you help? Im dying for a new idea
    Katiedsmith2@gmail.com
    Firstisafairytale.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Evaluations always seem to happen when the kiddos run wild! Glad yours didn't!!
    Amy Howbert

    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your November vocabulary board. Our Principal, Literacy coaches, and math coach are always evaluating us. I would say at least once a week. I know what you mean about WILD kids. I hate when they do a surprise drop in and my kiddos are jumping off the walls. I hope your kiddos settle down before they pop in.
    Good luck
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck on those evals! I still want to use your good hair day line, but I haven't been able to work it in yet!!! Your math centers look precious!!!

    ReplyDelete