1. My pink tree in my classroom! (Not allowed to light it up. WAAAA!)
2. It's been 80+ degrees here for most of December but this week it's chilly enough to wear boots! Hooray!
3. Our class elf, Rosie, holding our calendar number today. She had flipped all the numbers upside down in our calendar.
4. I giant puffy heart love chevron print and pink is m y favorite color. I made this for my classroom this summer. My kiddos told me I should take a picture of that and....
5. My sassy Christmas apron. I have lots of aprons! All of them are from Foodphyte on Etsy. My kids love them and really, without an apron I would totally lose my pink pen and projector remote! (Please ignore the "I'm almost late to school and I haven't moved our elf yet" hair. Cra-zy)
6. After school today I took my niece to see Santa Claus. That's us standing in line. All through the mall, "I need to see Santa. I need to see Santa Claus RIGHT NOW." So cute!
7. After seeing Santa and riding the train we had dinner and ice cream. This was just after my niece said, "Aunt Jenny I love ice cream!"
8. I found boots on sale! Hard to tell from the picture but they are extra cute with buckles and straps. Almost 40% off- "Honey, think how much I SAVED!"
9. The candle that was a mistake. At the store it smelled heavenly. But my entire apartment smells like it now even though I have never opened it or lit it! TOO STRONG. Ugh.
10. A new Santa. Isn't he awesome?!
11. 121212Concert- relief concert on tv (Martha Stewart in the back!)
12. AND my new glitter to use with my Silhouette projects- which have been few and far between lately.
I hope everyone had a great day! I thought it was Thursday ALL DAY LONG. I was psyched that tomorrow would be Friday. We're almost there folks!