12-12-12 Linky!

I'm so excited to be linking up with Stacy at Simpson's Superstars tonight for 12 random pictures this 12th day of the 12th month!




1. My pink tree in my classroom! (Not allowed to light it up. WAAAA!)
2. It's been 80+ degrees here for most of December but this week it's chilly enough to wear boots! Hooray!
3. Our class elf, Rosie, holding our calendar number today. She had flipped all the numbers upside down in our calendar.
4. I giant puffy heart love chevron print and pink is m y favorite color. I made this for my classroom this summer. My kiddos told me I should take a picture of that and....
5. My sassy Christmas apron. I have lots of aprons! All of them are from Foodphyte on Etsy. My kids love them and really, without an apron I would totally lose my pink pen and projector remote! (Please ignore the "I'm almost late to school and I haven't moved our elf yet" hair. Cra-zy)
6. After school today I took my niece to see Santa Claus. That's us standing in line. All through the mall, "I need to see Santa. I need to see Santa Claus RIGHT NOW." So cute!
7. After seeing Santa and riding the train we had dinner and ice cream. This was just after my niece said, "Aunt Jenny I love ice cream!"
8. I found boots on sale! Hard to tell from the picture but they are extra cute with buckles and straps. Almost 40% off- "Honey, think how much I SAVED!"
9. The candle that was a mistake. At the store it smelled heavenly. But my entire apartment smells like it now even though I have never opened it or lit it! TOO STRONG. Ugh.
10. A new Santa. Isn't he awesome?!
11. 121212Concert- relief concert on tv (Martha Stewart in the back!)
12. AND my new glitter to use with my Silhouette projects- which have been few and far between lately. 

I hope everyone had a great day! I thought it was Thursday ALL DAY LONG. I was psyched that tomorrow would be Friday. We're almost there folks!



9 comments:

  1. Loved seeing your pictures. Love the boots and apron. Your niece is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I so know that "OMG I am running late and the elf hasn't been moved"... in fact, I was out Monday so my trailer friend (we share the trailer dump) had to go in and hide my elf for me because "they upset her so bad she didn't come back from the north pole"... she finally came back today due to the fact that she has gifts for them that couldn't just appear if she wasn't in attendance for our party haha
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Love that! At least I'm not alone in my lateness!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, how can you go wrong with chevron AND pink? We've had real winter temperatures in our neck of the woods for the past 3 days! I actually had to put on a coat, lol! But no worries, next week it'll be in the 70's again! Gotta love TX! Your post was a fun read! =)

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made 12-12-12 look so fun! More fun than I had!!! Love the boots, Love the apron, Love EVERYTHING!
    xo,
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous of your tree!! So cute:)) I love boots too, but it has been warm here as well. Can't wait for Friday!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Girl- Loved meeting you last night! I am your newest follower and I can't wait to keep in touch with you. :)

    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. treasury bills are used to sell at the discounted price that is called par value; it is the actual value of the instrument.

    ReplyDelete