Winter Words

I'm working on a few activities to get my kids started when they return to school. First on my list was to update my winter vocabulary board! If you purchased my board last year be sure to upload the newest version. I've added more graphics and words. My kiddos cannot get enough of these!


I know several of my students were going to be traveling out of state during the break so I created a quick graph about snow for us to complete the first morning back. I leave for Seattle this afternoon and unless we plan a trip to the mountains I'm pretty sure we won't see snow! (But we will see me in a scarf, boots, and sweaters! Take that warm Texas weather!) Click on the picture to grab your copy. 


I pinned this cookie recipe early in December from Two Peas & Their Pod and I've been wanting to make them so badly! Let's face it- peppermint and chocolate are a heavenly combo! But I ran out of time, then I knew I would be traveling. I had this genius plan to give my sister a Christmas apron in hopes she would make these cookies....she didn't. In fact she didn't make ANY Christmas cookies. 
AT ALL. 
NO ONE DID. 
WHAAAAT?!


I've totally got to get in shape in the new year, but I will have to make an exception and make these so I can get my fix!

6 comments:

  1. Love the graph and those cookies look delish!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graph! I am in Florida, but some of the kids will travel and always want to talk about the snow they saw:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. heehee - for my class graph?? that would be a big ZERO for snow see-ers...lol... my poor fl kids...
    well, maybe ONE - he might have traveled :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you cracked me up with the cookies, they look SO good! Your printables look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the graph! Very cute and a great review for the first week back. :)


    ~Heidi V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an excellent article! This blog's content writer deserves a lot of credit. This is extremely beneficial and instructive to me. We provide students with the research proposal writing service at an inexpensive and fair price.

    ReplyDelete