Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently February

Wow! February! I'm so glad you're here, February! This week was SO LONG. It felt like a whole month crammed into one week. I'm mentally exhausted....which is why I didn't post all week! I feel so awful about it. I have lots to share! But my husband has been sick (can we say BIG BABY?!) and some other things are going on....grrrr.

Thank goodness there is a new Currently for me to focus my energy on!
I know Charlie Sheen is cray-cray, but I still think he is hilarious. His new show Anger Management is pretty funny. And "winning!" is one of my favorite phrases.

With being sick and being propped up by lumpy pillows for a few weeks my back hurts! Cannot wait for a massage tomorrow!

I'm seriously thinking of signing up for a spin class near me. I did ONE class two years ago. It was torture! 5 minutes in I was thinking I might pass out! I want a friend to take the class with me! My friends all do Zumba. I like Zumba, but it's just not the thing for me! Spin advice, words of encouragement?

Honestly, wine should burn fat. I read in Shape magazine that red wine and vodka increase the good cholesterol bottle. Great news, right?

Pet Peeves:
Grocery carts- specifically carts in the middle of the parking lot just a twenty steps away from the cart corral. REALLY?! You can't walk the cart there?! 

Rudeness- It's so much easier to be nice. Receptionist at my doctors office, I'm thinking of you...

Sneezing- sneeze away friends, but PLEASE COVER YOUR MOUTH! Thank you Jesus for Clorox wipes.....don't think I don't have them in my purse during flu season....I do! And Purell! 

*****
I am having a sale on Super Bowl Sunday too! (I'll be so sad that it's the END of football season for a few months. I LOOOOOOVE football! Stupid basketball will take over now.) My holiday items will be on sale. Who doesn't love to shop?!


Now go link up! I love reading Currently posts!

8 comments:

  1. oh the dreaded MAN COLD!!! that is the worst! I wish wine was free too.....4 pts for 5 ounces....yikes! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - you crack me up!!! Love, love, LOVE your entire Currently, girl!!!! I agree with every single point!
    Hugs - Lisa
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha - I love your comment about rudeness :) I am not a zumba person either, but I LOVE aerobics. If you have a class close to you, you should check it out!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer,
    Yes, sign me up, I would love for wine to burn fat! LOL Hope your weekend is great!
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. after reading all of these I am finding out that I have lots of pet peeves... I need to add yours to my list!!! and how was the massage...I have NEVER had one... I just don't want people other than hubs kneading my rolls LOL thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a spinning class one time...yup...one time!! Those are tough!!! Enjoy your massage!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way about people not putting their carts up. It also really irritates me when the basket has wheels that wobble! lol

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shopping carts, ugh. It bugs me when they're left loose in the parking lot. I saw one get blown into the side of a car before I could even try to catch it. I'm with you- just put them away!

    I watched an old Two and Half Men last night. It's just hilarious!
    Happy weekend!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...