For my Peeps!

Is it me or did the Peeps appear in aisles of Target WAY to quickly?! The month of March is flying by and my spring break is coming to an end. (WAAAAAA!) I wanted my students to be excited to get back to school and knew if I created some stations for them with Easter candy clip art that they would be giddy!


This packet includes stations for compound words, syllables, synonyms, sentence scramblers, true and false, and a creative writing activity. 

My students are going to love the true and false center

I found some really cool facts about jelly beans that the kids won't believe! 

For My Peeps is now up in my TPT store! Click the picture to head on over!

I would love to give away a copy to the first two people to leave a comment with their email addresses!

Now I'm off to enjoy my last day on break! 







8 comments:

  1. This is very cute!

    Teacher at Heart
    teacheratheart123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love spring/easter!

    eheynach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dog gone....just a smidge too late! It looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness! just alittle late :)

    ashley
    ashleysanderson1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it's the 60th anniversary of Peeps, too... so they are out in full force this year! Super cute activities!!

    Janet
    Mrs. D's Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute clip art! And I don't even like peeps....they kind of weird me out....but that's besides the point....the name is the best! "For My Peeps" So cute!

    ~Heidi V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute activities! Even I would love to do centers with some Peeps candy : )

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade

    ReplyDelete