It's My Birthday!

Yep, it's my birthday! Holla! I had plans to be super productive and work in my classroom. Instead I slept in, got my nails done, bought new running shoes, and....finished my writing pack. SHUT UP! Yep, it only took me all summer. (If you follow me regularly you know I had to recharge after last school year.) You can see the full description here!



I wanted to create something that was an easy go-to for a quick resource when I saw something coming up in our plans. I think most of what is in this pack I'll be using or introducing during the first nine weeks of school when I'm completely overwhelmed and exhausted and can't possibly think anymore. It's 59 pages of easy items for your classroom. I'm sure I'll be adding to it and tweaking it all year too!

I finished it just in time for the TPT sale. I'm telling you, I have a wish list that won't quit! 


Tonight is the last night for you to link up your posts for the Teach Like a Pirate book study! We announce our five winners tomorrow!!

I'm off to NOT MAKE DINNER and NOT DO DISHES and definitely have a margarita! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a day out of school was WAY more fun!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!
    pssst....my wishlist is gonna be way more expensive than what i'll make

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! New running shoes are good motivation to keep up your workout routine when school starts! Your writing pack looks awesome (and jam packed). Hope you enjoyed your day!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday my bloggy friend.Hope it was a great one. Love the new pack by the way, looks like it is so much fun.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete