Winners and Shop til You Drop!

Happy Sunday! This morning I want to announce our five winners from our Teach Like a Pirate book study. These five fabulous bloggers will get to choose either  t-shirt or signed copy of TLAP! CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be sending you an email later tonight!


Who needs a little shopping therapy? ME! ME!  Everything in my store is 20% off. Be sure to use the sale code BTS13 for an additional 8% off. THINK HOW MUCH YOU SAVE! (That's how I'm going to justify my massive purchase today!)



Here are a couple of items to get your year off on the right foot!
First, my latest creation All the Write Moves. Lots of posters for your classroom, writing goals, and quick activities.


This next product is a must for your literacy stations. Fix Up the Mix Up has mixed up sentences for your students to read, unscramble, rewrite, and illustrate. I included an easy rubric for grading. My class loved these last year!


I'm off to finish my shopping and work on my classroom! Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment