All things Fall

I love Fall! Don't y'all? Send some Fall weather my way people! I need to wear boots and long sleeves!

This week I'll be putting out some of my Thanksgiving Friends Math Centers. My kiddos had a great time with my spider math stations so they will be super excited for these. They too are now addicted to cute clip art. Ha!


This packet includes ten different centers. We'll be tackling more greatest to least this week and I have a great activity that I do with my kids in small group. 

I'll also be putting my November Vocabulary Board out in the writing station. 
In October my class used a vocabulary board and wrote some great stories!


I'm ready to do a Fall art activity too. Have you ever visited the site http://www.artprojectsforkids.org?
There are tons of great projects. There is a how-to-draw-a-turkey project that my class would love. We are expecting more rain this week so this might be one of my indoor recess projects.

There will also be a surprise on Facebook tonight beginning at 6 pm! Be sure to hop onto my FB page and become a fan!


1 comment: