Follow the Turkey Tracks

Follow the turkey tracks!
Ok, so I MAY have gotten a little carried away with Jessica Weible's turkey track clip art.... there was a sale... I have a weakness for clip art.

My kiddos love QR codes and I wanted an activity that was easy to incorporate into small groups so I could supervise, if needed, or put into a math center. I put together two QR code place value activities that have a self checking element. I also have a sight word center and an ordinal numbers activity. They would make a great addition to your stations over the next couple of weeks!
You can get them from my TPT store!

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. So cute Jennifer! Hey if you have a weakness for clipart, check out my FREE gingerbread boy and girl clipart: http://theartofteachingintodaysworld.blogspot.com/2013/11/gingerbread-boy-girl-clipart-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete