Spring Cleaning!

It's time for some Spring Cleaning! I truly hate it, but I'll be honest.... My house is a mess right now. My closet has so many clothes I haven't even thought about for years that I've got to tackle it this weekend. No fun, but it's all way out of control.

In celebration of me actually being able to walk from the front to the back of my closet without tripping over shoes I'm throwing a Spring Cleaning Sale! Woot woot!


Everything in my TPT store will be 20% off! So if you've been itching to shop for a new money unit, or some goofy grammar pages, check out my store and start shopping tomorrow! 



The sale runs through Monday so you've got lots of time to add to your wish list. Lots of other fabulous bloggers will have their stores on sale too. Check them out here! I play to reward myself with a healthy shopping spree on TPT Saturday morning! LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment